Start a new topic

Update Bank Account Details

User should ideally be allowed to edit bank account details for payment. The bank account in my profile is closed. And now I am unable to modify the details. It does not allow me to edit. For what good reason? Raised support queries as well. No response yet. How am I supposed to get the payments in such a case if there is no response?

15 people have this problem

I am not able to edit the bank details, Same thing mailed to account department as well as hello redquanta but there was no action taken place.

I am facing the same problem, cant update my bank account details and if it is not done i am unable to recieve my payment of audits done. I think these days are making fool of us.

Same here, even I am facing this problem.

I don't understand why they have restricted the editing option for their member to update their profile details

my ticket are closed ...so how can i edit my bank detail ..

Pls suggest myself fr, how to upload a bank details...

Bank details are not editable and no response for pending payments, complete silence a big fraud on the shoppers.

i m already updated my account.please release my payment

I also not allowed to change my bank details.

I am also facing the same problem, I have done two audits recently, how will I get payment if m not able to change my bank details. It’s a genuine problem of all. Please do the needful

Guys let us reach out to the top guys and take on social media otherwise this company will keep the fraud going

Login to post a comment