Start a new topic

Update Bank Account Details

User should ideally be allowed to edit bank account details for payment. The bank account in my profile is closed. And now I am unable to modify the details. It does not allow me to edit. For what good reason? Raised support queries as well. No response yet. How am I supposed to get the payments in such a case if there is no response?

15 people have this problem

Guys let us reach out to the top guys and take on social media otherwise this company will keep the fraud going

I am also facing the same problem, I have done two audits recently, how will I get payment if m not able to change my bank details. It’s a genuine problem of all. Please do the needful
I also not allowed to change my bank details.

i m already updated my account.please release my payment

Bank details are not editable and no response for pending payments, complete silence a big fraud on the shoppers.

Pls suggest myself fr, how to upload a bank details...

my ticket are closed ...so how can i edit my bank detail ..

Same here, even I am facing this problem.

I don't understand why they have restricted the editing option for their member to update their profile details

I am facing the same problem, cant update my bank account details and if it is not done i am unable to recieve my payment of audits done. I think these days are making fool of us.

I am not able to edit the bank details, Same thing mailed to account department as well as hello redquanta but there was no action taken place.

This is ridiculous. None from the team even responds to our concerns.

On top this, they have the audacity to call and request for doing audits.

1 person likes this

payments are not being done since a year for multiple audits. No response please dont send emails from your end . I have given enough time and notice via email will lodge a complaint today

Payment are not being made now a days. Do not know how to get it. Pending payment since 2 months.

if you don't pay will lodge a complaint .

I logged a request for a change in bank account details on 18th Feb and I still haven't heard from them yet. I have completed 4 audits and I would need the bank account to be changed before the Fee hits my account. But none at Redquanta seems to be responding to any of my reminders.

Has any of you got this concern resolved? If not, could you please let me know whom to reach out to for an update.

Thanks

Login to post a comment